10 Fitness App Ideas That Keep You Going
Are you someone who tends to feel lazy more often than not when it comes to working out regularly? If so, there are some excellent fitness apps which can keep you on track, encouraging you to get out of bed and move your body. Such fitness apps are perfect for people struggling to balance work and home duties. Following workout plans is a luxury for them; so, these apps are the best solutions for them to stay healthy and fit.
Top 10 apps that keep you motivated to stay healthy:
- Healthy out is an app for IPhones and Android phones offering nutritional options for you when you wish to eat out. So, you simply type in the restaurant’s name and mention your diet restrictions and needs; for instance, you can ask for foods that are gluten-free, heart-healthy or fat-free, and the app will give you modifications to the existing recipes.
- Cody is a popular fitness app that provides contacts with the fitness community; so, you can share workout plans and fitness ideas. You can follow others to stay on track; others can post comments on daily workouts. It is free and works on iOS devices.
- Hot5 Fitness provides high-end workouts guided by leading professional trainers; exercises are taught step-by-step allowing anyone to follow these easily. You will find 45-minute long yoga videos and 5-minute workout videos here. The app is user-friendly and the free version offers limited use; for unlimited use you need to pay for the app.
- Pact, earlier known as Gym Pact, uses money to incentivize users. So, you can offer a specific amount of money for a set time-period and you will have to pay when you do not work out on any day. Alternately, on completing the workout, you will get paid.
- Moves refers to an app which reminds you of the value of making small changes. Your daily movements will be monitored by a pedometer and you can stay informed about how many steps you took each day. The app will also track calorie burning.
- Mindshift is free for iOS and Android devices. It is designed for helping people suffering from anxiety and provides them with advice and tips to battle this.
- Human is a free, iOS-friendly app perfect for people who are more casual about following a fitness routine. This app will encourage you to do 30 minutes of activities and the choice of workout depends on user’s tastes and convenience. So, you are free to jump, dance, or jog, as you wish for half an hour. The app monitors movements and keeps you updated about goals attained.
- LoseIt is designed to help people lose weight easily. It will make a weight-loss plan for users and this is in keeping with their lifestyles. So, the app works like a personal trainer and nutritionist. You only have to state your weight loss targets. The app tracks calories burned and offers a barcode scanner which informs you about how many calories you ingest.
- Burn Your Fat With Me is unique and works as an anime dating simulator whereby you can impress your anime date with your pectorals. You are free to choose your partner and it will work out with you, encouraging you and helping you do the workouts.
- Noom weight loss coach works as a pedometer-cum-nutritional coach. So, you log in meals and workouts through this app and it will count your daily steps, share recipes and articles.